4' x 6' Palram Grey Skylight Pent Plastic Shed (1.18m x 1.75m)
A fantastic pent shed with an outstanding 10 year warranty is ideal for super storage without the worry of yearly treatments
- Impressive 10 Year warranty
- Maintenance free and virtually unbreakable panels, with exceptional high impact resistance and flexibility
- Exclusive skylight roof which transmits natural sunlight whilst maintaining an opaque external appearance for security
- Anti-slip floor included with ground anchoring offering structural support during harsh weather conditions
- Front and back air vents allow natural ventilation
- 3. Optional Extras
|Depth at Base||1750|
|Depth including Overhang||1750|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||4' x 6'|
|Locking System||Lockable Door Latches|
|Roof Material||Skylight Roof Polycarbonate Panels|
|Width at Base||1175|
|Width including Overhang||1175|
The sleek lines and remarkable build of this plastic pent shed make the 4x6 Palram Grey Skylight Pent Shed ideal garden storage for a small garden. Its long lasting build will not let you down.
Constructed from virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels, the shed seems lightweight before it is erected. However, the reinforced, extra-rigid, aluminium frame and the anti-slip floor combine with these expertly engineered panels to create a robust shed which will not let you down. The panels are UV-protected and will never rust, rot or warp so, unlike a wooden shed, this plastic shed will never need treating - saving you time and money.
The unique skylight roof shingles of the polycarbonate roof transmit plenty of natural light - while still appearing opaque from the outside - making working in your garden shed more pleasant. Air vents also ensure better working and storage conditions.
Maneouvring your items is made easier by the low threshold and extra wide single door. To suit your garden, the door can be fitted as either a right or left hand door. Plus, the door latch is padlock ready (padlock not included) if you require security.
Your plastic shed must be placed on a flat, hard surface such as slabs or concrete. An anchoring kit is supplied to secure your shed to this hard surface.
Our Palram Skylight Sheds are available in a range of sizes with most available in either grey or amber.
- 10 year guarantee
- Polycarbonate panels - virtually unbreakable, high impact and UV protected
- Reinforced aluminium frame provides an extra-rigid structure
- Unique skylight roof shingles provide natural light
- Maintenance free
- Low threshold and wide single door
- Door can be fitted as left or right handed
- Anti-slip floor included
- Front and rear vents
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands.
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.