Forest Pent Wooden Shed
Product code: BAM25403
Built in the UK, with a smart, contemporary design and a fantastic 15-year anti-rot guarantee, the 6x3 Forest Overlap Pressure Treated Windowless Pent Wooden Shed is easy to assemble, robust and versatile.
This is one of Forest Garden’s fantastic range of garden sheds, all of which combine market-leading shed knowhow, top-quality materials and exceptional value for money. This shed is constructed from small sections of 7mm overlap cladding on a solid 28mm frame, which is why it’s much easier to assemble and far stronger than other wooden sheds. What’s more, wherever the panels join together, cover strips keep the shed completely weathertight.
The 14mm pressure-treated solid timber floor includes pressure-treated bearers, so you can store heavier tools and machinery with complete confidence, and without any concern over ground moisture. The 8mm pent roof is built from hardwearing OSB.
This Forest Shed will only include a roof covering if you select one. You can choose from 3 weatherproof roof cover options:
- Green mineral felt: more attractive and with better weatherproof qualities than standard sand felt.
- Superior PolyFelt: double the tear-resistance of industry-standard sand felt and comes with a fantastic 15-year life expectancy - three times longer lasting than standard felt.
- The top-of-the-range SkyGuard EPDM Roof Membrane Kit: backed by a sensational 20-year guarantee and boasts a 50-year life expectancy, offering your shed roof unbeatable weatherproof protection. The kit includes a roof membrane, water-based adhesive, adhesive applicator and edge sealant.
You can gain easy access to this shed via a single door, reinforced with double-Z framing. It can be hung with a left or right-hand opening - the choice is entirely yours. Tamper-proof hidden hinges and a padlock-ready hasp and staple fastening (padlock not included) help keep valuable items safe. As a further security measure, this wooden shed is designed without windows.
Forest Garden’s wooden sheds are always built using FSC®-certified timber, so are exclusively sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests. Pressure-treated and backed by a fantastic 15-year anti-rot guarantee, this premium garden shed does not require any further treatment, saving you both time and money.
All the necessary fixtures and fittings are included, along with clear instructions for a simple assembly.
A professional installation service and a pressure-treated shed base are both available as optional upgrades.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Fantastic 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- Pressure-treated to guard against rot
- Modular design for a simpler assembly and a stronger shed
- 7mm overlap cladding with cover strips and a 28mm shed frame
- 14mm pressure-treated solid wood floor with bearers
- 8mm OSB pent roof - select your own roof covering
- Single door includes double-Z frame, hidden hinges and hasp and staple fastening
- Door can be hung for left or right-hand opening
- Made in the UK from FSC®-certified wood
- Fixtures, fittings and clear instructions included for a simple assembly
- Installation service and a shed base available as optional upgrades
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
Guarantee 15 years
Base Footprint (exc. overhang) Depth x Width 1802 mm x 1005 mm 70.94 inch x 39.57 inch
Roof Footprint (inc. overhang) Depth x Width 1826 mm x 1086 mm 71.89 inch x 42.76 inch
Height Highest point x Lowest point 2000 mm x 17632 mm 78.74 inch x 694.17 inch
Door Size Height x Width 1692 mm x 582 mm 66.61 inch x 22.91 inch
Locking System Plate Hasp & Staple
Floor Material Boarded
Floor Thickness 14 mm / 0.55 inch
Roof Material OSB (Oriented strand board)
Roof Thickness 8 mm / 0.31 inch
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. For all fencing and decking orders, we offer FREE delivery for all orders over £200 (£24.99 for orders under £200).
To check you qualify for Pick a Day delivery please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Pick a Day delivery is not available for CA, CO, DH, DL, DT, EX, IP, NE, NR, PL, SR, TD, TQ, TR, TS and Scottish postcodes, instead delivery will be 4 - 5 Weeks from the date of the order. A delivery surcharge of £49.99 is applicable to the following Scottish postcodes: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KW, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH and TD.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands.
The Delivery Process
If you haven't already selected your delivery day in checkout, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you provide us with a mobile number, we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery. It is important that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately, we will not be able to go through your property.
Other than our fence panels (which are delivered fully constructed), all of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to support assembly.