The contemporary raised bed that’s got the nation talking, this 2’11 x 1’3 Forest Wooden Garden Living Wall Planter (0.9m x 0.39m) boasts a jaw-dropping design and allows you to create a completely unique garden feature, when used to train climbing plants.
This stunning wooden planter is built from FSC®-certified timber, pressure treated and supplied with a fabulous 15-year anti-rot guarantee, so no further treatment is required, saving you time and money. The wood’s beautiful smooth-planed finish adds an extra touch of class.
Pressure-treated bearers raise this planter’s base off the ground, protecting the wood from rot-causing ground moisture.
The planter’s vertical screen is built from horizontal slats, positioned to the front and rear of robust vertical battens. Again, all this wood is pressure treated to prevent rot. You can position the screen to the front, middle or rear of the planter – the choice is yours.
When used to train climbing plants, this wooden planter becomes a completely unique garden feature. If the mood takes you, why not pair it with other Forest Living Wall Planters to create a stunning garden partition or boundary?
Fixings and instructions are both supplied to help you achieve a straightforward assembly.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Fabulous 15-year guarantee
- Pressure treated
- Includes pressure-treated floor bearers too
- Screen consists of slats to the front and rear of vertical battens
- Screen can be positioned to the front, middle or rear of the planter
- Supports and trains climbing plants
- Pair with more Forest Living Wall Planters for a unique garden partition or boundary
- FSC®-certified wood
- Smooth-planed finish
- Free delivery to most UK addresses