Ideal for placement against a wall or fence and for storing long handled tools, the Pent Tall Garden Store - Pressure Treated is an attractive, high quality outdoor storage solution.
The compact footprint of this storage shed belies a generous 750 Litre capacity with plenty of room for long handled tools, folding garden furniture, muddy boots or other outdoor items. So, whether you use it as a tool store or simply a garden storage shed, it will provide practical, reliable storage.
The pent roof can be assembled sloping to the front or back to suit its location.
Manufactured with a traditional overlap construction, this garden shed boasts shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build. This wooden storage shed has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and fungal decay. This treatment carries a guarantee of 15 years with no need to re-treat, saving you time and money. The small shed is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise it off the floor and further deter damp.
The tall shed is finished with decorative smooth-planed barge boards and a sand felt roof covering to protect from rain.
There are also hidden door hinges for extra security and a plate hasp and staple latch that means you can secure the store further with the addition of a padlock (not included).
An overlap model with shiplap tongue and groove doors is also available. Plus, an apex roof version of both is available too.
All fixings and instructions included for quick and easy self-assembly.
- Impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay with no need to re-treat
- Pressure treated timber for longevity of build and appearance
- Traditional overlap construction with shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build
- 750 Litre approximate capacity
- Roof can be constructed sloping either way, is covered in sand felt and is finished with barge boards
- Hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly