The practical and versatile Pent Garden Store - Pressure Treated is a practical, robust and attractive outdoor storage solution.
This small shed is versatile with a 600L capacity which is an ideal tool store or can provide garden storage for muddy boots, garden toys and a variety of other outdoor items. Its small footprint makes it ideal for placement by back doors, on patios or wherever you need convenient garden storage.
With its pent roof design, water will run off easily. Plus, to suit your garden, it can be assembled sloping forward or backward. The store is finished with decorative smooth-planed barge boards and a sand felt roof covering to protect from rain.
Manufactured with a traditional overlap construction, this garden shed boasts shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build. This wooden storage shed has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and fungal decay. This treatment carries a guarantee of 15 years with no need to re-treat, saving you time and money. The small shed is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise it off the floor and further deter damp.
There are also hidden door hinges for extra security while a plate hasp and staple latch means you can secure the store further with the addition of a padlock (not included).
A shiplap tongue and groove model is also available. Plus, an apex roof version of both is available too.
All fixings and instructions included for quick and easy self-assembly.
- Impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay with no need to re-treat
- Pressure treated timber for longevity of build and appearance
- Traditional overlap construction with shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build
- Approximate 600 litre capacity with a small footprint and sleek pent roof design
- Hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Sand felt covered roof finished with smooth-planed barge boards
- FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly