Spacious enough to be a mower store, bike shed or for a variety of garden storage, the Apex Pressure Treated Large Outdoor Store provides versatile garden storage. It boasts an impressive 2000L approximate capacity.
Manufactured with a traditional overlap construction, this garden shed boasts shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build. This wooden storage shed has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and fungal decay. This treatment carries a guarantee of 15 years with no need to re-treat, saving you time and money. The small shed is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise it off the floor and further deter damp.
A model with shiplap tongue and groove construction throughout is also available. Both are also available as pent roof sheds
The double doors can be secured with the use of a padlock (not included) on the plate hasp and staple latch, keeping your belongings safe and secure. The roof is complete by attractive smooth-planed barge boards and a sand felt covering.
All fixings and instructions included for quick and easy self-assembly.
- Impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay with no need to re-treat
- Pressure treated timber for longevity of build and appearance
- Traditional overlap construction with shiplap tongue and groove double doors for an even more reliable, robust build
- Impressive 2000L approximate capacity suitable for use as a mower store, bike shed or other outdoor storage
- Roof features high quality mineral felt covering and smooth-planed barge boards
- Hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly