Spacious enough to be a mower store, bike shed or for a variety of garden storage, the Shiplap Pent Pressure Treated Large Outdoor Store provides versatile garden storage. It boasts an impressive 2000L approximate capacity.
Manufactured from smooth-planed quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove panels, this wooden garden shed has been pressure treated to protect it from rot and fungal decay. This treatment carries a guarantee of 15 years with no need to re-treat, saving you time and money. The small shed is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise it off the floor and further deter damp.
A model combining overlap with shiplap tongue and groove construction is also available. Both are also available as apex roof sheds.
The double doors can be secured with the use of a padlock (not included) on the plate hasp and staple latch, keeping your belongings safe and secure. The clever design of the pent roof means the store can be assembled sloping backwards or forwards to suit your garden. The roof is complete by a high quality mineral felt covering.
All fixings and instructions included for quick and easy self-assembly.
- Impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay with no need to re-treat
- Pressure treated timber for longevity of build and appearance
- Robust, water-tight shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Impressive 2000L approximate capacity suitable for use as a mower store, bike shed or other outdoor storage
- Roof can be constructed sloping either way, is covered in high quality mineral felt and is finished with barge boards
- Hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for easy self-assembly