Making an ideal garden office or garden retreat, the beautiful Forest Chiltern 4x3m Log Cabin – Double Glazed is elegantly designed and made from top-quality materials throughout.
This log cabin is expertly built from 34mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls, making it strong, durable and well insulated. The floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, so the floor is suitable for heavy furniture and the roof will keep you protected from the elements.
With a handsome appearance, the reverse apex roof also features Forest's Premium Felt which is heavier, twice as tear resistant than standard industry felt and, with a life expectancy of 15yrs, will last three times as long as standard mineral felt.
In fact, there are 4 roof felt options available:
- The Premium Felt, mentioned above, which is included as standard
- An optional upgrade to add underlay to the Premium Felt which will add weather protection and protect the felt from timber movement
- An optional upgrade to Forest's even heavier Superior Felt with three times the tear-resistance fo standard felt and a super 20-30yr life expectancy, including free underlay
- An optional upgrade to felt shingles with underlay, for a more traditional appearance and a 10-year lifespan
We advise upgrading to an option with underlay so your log cabin benefits from enhanced weatherproof protection.
The interior floor space measures 10.2m² (110ft²), allowing room for furniture, computer equipment and more. You gain easy access via glazed double doors, fitted with double glazed toughened glass and a key-operated lock, which will keep your expensive equipment safe. You can position the doors to the left or right-hand side of the front aspect – the choice is yours.
With the addition of 2 further 3/4-length windows, which can be fitted either side of the doors, the interior enjoys plenty of natural light, ideal if you’re reading or working on the computer. These windows are made from double glazed toughened glass and use a tilt and turn mechanism, so can be opened from either the top or the side.
This log cabin is built using FSC®-certified wood, sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests.
You must assemble this log cabin on a solid, level concrete or paved base. As the wood is untreated, you must coat it in a quality wood preservative upon assembly. A professional installation service is available as an optional upgrade.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 34mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Built using FSC®-certified wood
- Includes Premium Felt - tear resistant roof felt with a 15-year lifespan
- Double glazed double doors with a key-operated lock
- 2 further 3/4-length double glazed windows with a tilt and turn opening mechanism
- Windows can be fitted to the left or right of the doors
- 110ft² of internal floor space
- Assemble this log cabin on a concrete or paved base and apply wood preservative upon assembly
- Professional installation service available as an upgrade
- Roof felt upgrades available
- Free delivery to most UK addresses