For a great-value compact garden office or hobby room, buy the stylish Forest Harwood 3x2m Log Cabin. It’s perfectly sized for a smaller garden and made from top-quality materials throughout.
This log cabin is expertly built from 28mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls, making it strong, durable and well insulated. The floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, so the floor is suitable for heavy furniture and the roof will keep you protected from the elements.
With a modern, stylish appearance, the pent roof features Forest's Premium Felt which is heavier, twice as tear resistant than standard industry felt and, with a life expectancy of 15yrs, will last three times as long as standard mineral felt.
In fact, there are 3 roof felt options available:
- The Premium Felt, mentioned above, which is included as standard
- An optional upgrade to add underlay to the Premium Felt which will add weather protection and protect the felt from timber movement
- An optional upgrade to Forest's even heavier Superior Felt with three times the tear-resistance fo standard felt and a super 20-30yr life expectancy, including free underlay
We advise upgrading to an option with underlay so your log cabin benefits from enhanced weatherproof protection.
The interior floor space measures 4.8m² (51ft²), so includes enough room for a cosy garden retreat or a garden office. You gain easy access via partially-glazed double doors, fitted with strong toughened glass and a key-operated lock, which will keep your expensive equipment safe. The windows’ spacious dimensions provide plenty of natural light, ideal if you’re reading or working on the computer.
This log cabin is built using FSC®-certified wood, sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests.
You must assemble this log cabin on a solid, level concrete or paved base. As the wood is untreated, you must coat it in a quality wood preservative upon assembly. A professional installation service is available as an optional upgrade.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 28mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Built using FSC®-certified wood
- Includes Premium Felt - tear resistant roof felt with a 15-year lifespan
- Partially-glazed double doors with toughened glass and a key-operated lock
- 51ft² of internal floor space
- Assemble this log cabin on a concrete or paved base and apply wood preservative upon assembly
- Professional installation service available as an upgrade
- Roof felt upgrades available
- Free delivery to most UK addresses