Full of rustic charm, the Kitchen Garden Trough planter is the perfect wooden planter for your garden herbs, small vegetables or even for a delightful floral plant display.
The raised design of this garden planter means it is safe from pets and small children's feet damaging your plant life. It is also perfect for those who find it difficult to stoop down when gardening. Plus, it is easy to move around your garden as your garden design and the weather changes.
Made from robust, slow grown European softwood, this wooden trough has been pressure treated and, therefore, comes with protection against rot and fungal decay for an impressive 15 years. The premium quality of this planter's construction ensures it will survive any weather, even during the winter months.
Delivered to you flat packed with step-by-step instructions for self assembly. All fixings included.
- Impressive 15 year anti-rot guarantee with no need to re-treat
- Manufactured using only slow-grown, pressure treated timber for a superior build
- Rustic garden planter with trough styling for herbs and other plants
- Holds approximately 121L of compost
- FSC certified sustainably sourced timber
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for self-assembly