Designed to allow your long root plants to thrive, this 1.8m Deep Root Planter does so without being short on space and its larger size makes it ideal for using a kitchen garden vegetable planter.
The raised design of the garden planter deters pests and makes your gardening experience more comfortable by removing the need to crouch all the way down.
The planter holds approximately 350L of compost.
Made from robust, slow grown European softwood, this wooden planter has been pressure treated and, therefore, comes with protection against rot and fungal decay for an impressive 15 years. The premium quality of this planter's construction ensures it will survive any weather, even during the winter months.
Delivered to you flat packed with step-by-step instructions for self assembly. All fixings included.
- Impressive 15 year anti-rot guarantee with no need to re-treat
- Manufactured using only slow-grown, pressure treated timber for a superior build
- Ideal planter for long root vegetables and plants
- Holds approximately 350L of compost
- FSC certified sustainably sourced timber
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for self-assembly