A gorgeous contemporary garden planter to suit any modern garden design, our Linear Planter - Long is ideally sized for a variety of decorative shrubs or perfect for filling with bright colourful flowering plants for attractive container gardening.
With its strong horizontal lines and a high quality finish, this wooden planter will add interest and structure to any garden. The planter holds approximately 158L of compost.
For impressive longevity, the robust, slow-grown timber of this garden planter has been pressure treated. This provides it with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, eliminating the need for you to re-treat the planter - saving you time and money. The long planter also boasts pressure treated battens to raise it from the ground, further reducing issues with moisture and extending the life and appearance of this high quality planter.
For your convenience, the large planter comes ready with a porous lining to keep in soil and retain moisture, ensuring your plants thrive.
Delivered to you flat packed with step-by-step instructions for self assembly. All fixings included.
- Impressive 15 year anti-rot guarantee with no need to re-treat
- Manufactured using pressure treated timber and features battens to lift the planter off the ground
- Contemporary wooden planter with strong lines for modern container gardening
- Holds approximately 158L of compost - tall 357L model also available
- Comes ready with porous lining to keep in soil and retain moisture
- FSC certified sustainably sourced timber
- Delivered with all fixings and instructions for self-assembly