Boasting a modern design and premium build, the contemporary Forest Melbury 4x3m Log Cabin – Double Glazed makes a fantastic garden office or multi-purpose garden room.
This log cabin is expertly built from 34mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls, making it strong, durable and well insulated. The floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, so the floor is suitable for heavy furniture and the roof will keep you protected from the elements.
With a modern, stylish appearance, the pent roof features Forest's Premium Felt which is heavier, twice as tear resistant than standard industry felt and, with a life expectancy of 15yrs, will last three times as long as standard mineral felt. Plus, with the Double Glazed model of the Melbury, underlay is also included. Underlay adds more weather protection and protects the felt from timber movement
An optional upgrade to Forest's even heavier Superior Felt with three times the tear-resistance of standard felt and a super 20-30yr life expectancy, including free underlay, is also available.
We advise upgrading to an option with underlay so your log cabin benefits from enhanced weatherproof protection.
The interior floor space measures 10m² (108ft²), allowing room for shelving, computer equipment and more. You gain easy access via glazed double doors, fitted with strong toughened glass and a key-operated lock, which will keep your expensive equipment safe.
With the addition of 2 further 3/4-length windows on the front aspect, as well as a double side window, the interior enjoys an abundance of natural light, ideal if you’re reading or working on the computer. The double window can be positioned either side of the structure and uses a tilt and turn opening mechanism, which allows it to be opened from either the top or the side. All of the windows are made from double glazed toughened glass for better heat and sound insulation.
This log cabin is built using FSC®-certified wood, sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests.
You must assemble this log cabin on a solid, level concrete or paved base. As the wood is untreated, you must coat it in a quality wood preservative upon assembly. A professional installation service is available as an optional upgrade.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 34mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Built using FSC®-certified wood
- Includes Premium Felt - tear resistant roof felt with a 15-year lifespan
- Glazed double doors with a key-operated lock
- 2 further 3/4-length windows to the front
- A double side window with a tilt and turn opening mechanism - can be fitted either side of the log cabin
- Double glazed toughened glass throughout
- 108ft² of internal floor space
- Assemble this log cabin on a concrete or paved base and apply wood preservative upon assembly
- Professional installation service available as an upgrade
- Roof felt upgrades and double-glazing upgrade available
- Free delivery to most UK addresses