With a generous amount of space and built from premium, high-specification materials throughout, the Forest Wolverley 6m x 4m Log Cabin makes the ultimate garden office or guest room.
This log cabin is expertly built from 45mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls, making it strong, durable and very well insulated. The floor and roof are constructed from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, so the floor is suitable for heavy furniture and the roof will keep you protected from the elements.
With a modern, stylish appearance, the pent roof features a 60cm overhang, for additional sheltered space and to reduce sun glare. The roof features Forest's Premium Felt which is heavier, twice as tear resistant than standard industry felt and, with a life expectancy of 15yrs, will last three times as long as standard mineral felt.
In fact, there are 3 roof felt options available:
- The Premium Felt, mentioned above, which is included as standard
- An optional upgrade to add underlay to the Premium Felt which will add weather protection and protect the felt from timber movement
- An optional upgrade to Forest's even heavier Superior Felt with three times the tear-resistance fo standard felt and a super 20-30yr life expectancy, including free underlay
We advise upgrading to an option with underlay so your log cabin benefits from enhanced weatherproof protection.
The interior floor space measures 21m² (228ft²), allowing room for shelving, furniture, computer equipment and much, much more. You gain easy access via glazed double doors, fitted with double-glazed toughened glass for extra insulation, strength and soundproofing. These doors can be fitted to the left or right side of the front aspect and include a key-operated lock, which will keep your expensive equipment safe.
With the addition of 5 further 3/4-length windows, the interior enjoys an abundance of natural light, ideal if you’re reading or working on the computer. Three of the windows are on the front aspect and can be positioned either side of the doors, while there is a further window on each of the 4m sides of the structure. They are all made from double-glazed toughened glass and have a tilt and turn opening mechanism, so they can be opened from either the top or the side.
This log cabin is built using FSC®-certified wood, sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests.
You must assemble this log cabin on a solid, level concrete or paved base. As the wood is untreated, you must coat it in a quality wood preservative upon assembly. A professional installation service is available as an optional upgrade.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- 45mm kiln-dried, interlocking log walls
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof
- Built using FSC®-certified wood
- Includes Premium Felt - tear resistant roof felt with a 15-year lifespan
- Double-glazed double doors with a key-operated lock
- 5 further double-glazed 3/4-length windows
- Windows are made from toughened glass and have a tilt and turn opening mechanism
- 228ft² of internal floor space
- Assemble this log cabin on a concrete or paved base and apply wood preservative upon assembly
- Professional installation service available as an upgrade
- Roof felt upgrades available
- Free delivery to most UK addresses